Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving and such...

Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was awesome and full of GREAT food. Mine was both. I was able to get a little break and head down to Mississippi for the week. Paulie's (my boyfriend) family came down, and I was able to enjoy a home cooked meal that I did not have to prepare. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

I was planning on staying for 2 weeks in MS, but I was asked to come up a week early and forerun a race. It's when you slide before the race to test all the timing eyes. But it is great because then I get practice time. Since there is a race this week there is no open sliding times for practice , so if you were up there and not forerunning then you do not get to slide at all. I am excited to get back on the ice!!!!!

About my plans next half. We are still trying to iron out logistics, but we will be up in Park City Jan 4- Feb 26. But we go to Calgary for 2 weeks in the 3rd week in January. I have definitely been praying about how I am going to finance this trip, and God has been so awesome. I just laid it out there to God and asked for his help. and this week I had 2 people out of the blue sponsor me totaling $150. It was really cool how God works, I feel like if I am faithful with my finances, he is faithful with his.(That's the life lesson of today's blog) A

Since I wasn't sliding this last week. I do not have any sliding pictures. Instead I will just load some Paulie's football game. Congrats to him by the way. Southern Miss is going to the Conference Championship WAHOO!

Paulie's sisters. Vanessa and Nicole!!

Vanessa, Mary (Paul's mom) and Nicole

Paulie doin his thang! ( I can never get a good coaching picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment